The 2021 Honda Accord is one of the best-selling family sedans on the market. It offers a spacious cabin, impressive fuel economy, excellent safety scores, and some of the industry’s best reliability and resale numbers. As good as it is, the Accord sedan isn’t for everyone. It’s nowhere near as versatile as a midsize SUV, and it doesn’t offer the option of all-wheel drive, a feature available on its closest rival, the Toyota Camry.
- 1 2021 Honda Accord LX (Original starting price when new: $24,970)
- 2 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid (Original starting price when new: $26,570)
- 3 2021 Honda Accord Sport (Original starting price when new: $27,430)
- 4 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition (Original starting price when new: $28,920)
- 5 2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (Original starting price when new: $32,110)
- 6 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid EX (Original starting price when new: $30,520)
- 7 2021 Honda Accord EX-L (Original starting price when new: $31,290)
- 8 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L (Original starting price when new: $32,890)
- 9 2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T (Original starting price when new: $36,900)
- 10 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring (Original starting price when new: $36,440)
2021 Honda Accord LX (Original starting price when new: $24,970)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord LX models for sale near you
The base LX is the entry-level Accord trim, but you wouldn’t know it from its standard equipment list. Under the hood resides a 192-horsepower 1.5-liter turbocharged engine paired with a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT), the same engine and transmission combination used on all but the top two Accord trims and the hybrid models.
As safety is a top priority for Honda, the LX comes standard with Honda Sensing. The suite of driver assists includes forward-collision warning, automatic emergency braking, road departure mitigation, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, and automatic high-beam headlights. A multi-angle rearview camera is also standard.
Passive safety features include front, front side-impact, side-curtain, and front knee airbags. Mechanical components worth noting include hill start assist, automatic brake hold, and idle stop/start.
The LX features low-beam LED headlights, power mirrors, remote keyless entry with remote trunk release, and 17-inch silver painted alloy wheels.
On the comfort and convenience front, the Accord LX provides cloth seats with a manually height-adjustable driver’s seat, a single-piece fold-down rear seatback with center armrest, front and rear cup holders, and a sunglass holder.
The LX includes power windows with auto up/down front windows and illuminated driver’s switch, power door locks, push-button start, dual-zone automatic climate control, a tilt/telescoping steering wheel, lighted visor vanity mirrors, a rear defroster, two 12-volt outlets, and a driver attention monitor.
A four-speaker 160-watt audio system comes standard, controlled via an 8-inch high-resolution display. The system includes Bluetooth phone and streaming capability, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, SMS text message feature, HondaLink services, and two 2.5 amp USB audio/charging ports.
An unusual oversight at this màn chơi is the omission of SiriusXM satellite radio, unavailable until you reach the EX trim. However, if you have the SiriusXM app on your phone, you can stream via CarPlay or Auto.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The LX is for people who don’t want phệ spend a penny more than necessary and who don’t feel fancy infotainment systems, luxury upgrades, and additional driver assists are required.
2021 Honda Accord LX includes:
- Honda Sensing – This impressive suite of driver assists helps lessen the likelihood of an accident, keeping drivers informed of the traffic around them as well as assisting with braking and lane correction.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control – Allows the driver and passenger phệ set their climate zones.
- Road Departure Mitigation – Honda’s name for lane-keeping, the system will vibrate the steering wheel when sensing the car crossing over the lane markers and use braking and engine torque phệ guide the Accord back phệ its intended lane.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Allows seamless điện thoại thông minh integration with the audio system, granting access phệ your phone’s music, apps, navigation, and text messages.
2021 Honda Accord Hybrid (Original starting price when new: $26,570)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid models for sale near you
The Accord Hybrid comes similarly equipped as the gasoline-powered LX trim, only with a fuel-efficient hybrid engine. The Hybrid pairs a 2.0-liter gas engine with an electric motor and battery pack for a combined output of 212 horsepower. Fuel economy is an impressive 48-mpg combined.
Above the features standard on the LX, the Hybrid adds a proximity Smart Entry key fob with remote start, 17-inch machined finished alloy wheels, and an acoustic alert system that makes noise when the vehicle is in electric mode so pedestrians can hear it coming.
Also standard are illuminated window switches at all four doors, a lockable glovebox, a 60/40-split rear seatback, and the hybrid instrument cluster.
The Accord Hybrid replaces a traditional compact spare tire with a tire repair kit and 24 hours roadside service. It also features a smaller fuel tank of 12.8 gallons vs. the gas-only car’s 14.8-gallon tank.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The Accord Hybrid appeals phệ people with the exact needs as LX buyers but who want maximum fuel economy in a more eco-friendly sedan.
2021 Honda Accord Sport (Original starting price when new: $27,430)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord Sport models for sale near you
As its name suggests, the Sport trim brings a bit more flare phệ the Accord, although its engine and transmission remain the same as the LX. If you’re looking for better performance, you’ll want phệ move phệ the Sport 2.0 equipped with a more powerful turbocharged engine.
The Sport builds off the LX trim, adding paddle shifters for its CVT automatic, a thicker front stabilizer bar, faster ratio power steering, and 19-inch alloy wheels. The Sport also features full LED headlights, chrome exhaust finishers, and LED fog lights.
In the cabin, the Sport gains a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, a locking glovebox, sport pedals, and a 12-way power driver’s seat with 4-way power lumbar support. A 60/40 split rear seatback is also standard, as is an 8-speaker 180-watt audio system and back seat USB charging ports.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The Sport has a more youthful look and a few more perks, yet its price remains compatible with budget-minded shoppers.
2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition (Original starting price when new: $28,920)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition models for sale near you
The Special Edition is just the Sport trim with some extra features added.
In addition phệ the Sport’s equipment, the SE adds leather seating, heated front seats, a 4-way power passenger seat, and heated side mirrors. Also included is Honda’s Rear Seat Reminder (reminds the driver phệ check the rear seat before leaving the vehicle), Smart Entry proximity key fob, and active grille shutters.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The SE is for people who might like the added perks of a leather interior and heated front seats, both nice upgrades, especially if you live in the country’s northernmost states.
2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (Original starting price when new: $32,110)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T models for sale near you
The Sport 2.0T lives up phệ its name, adding a potent 252-horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Building off the Sport’s content, the Sport 2.0T adds a blind-spot monitor, a power moonroof, illuminated power window switches, and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
SiriusXM satellite radio, a wireless charging pad, and an additional front USB charge port are also included with the Sport 2.0T, along with a turbo boost gauge.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The Sport 2.0T appeals phệ those demanding performance without sacrificing fuel economy or comfort. Although not as well equipped as the less powerful Special Edition, the Sport 2.0T does offer enough upgrades phệ justify its higher price.
2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T includes:
- 19-inch alloy wheels – Look tremendous with low-profile 19-inch tires, which help improve cornering and overall handling.
- 12-way power driver’s seat – Provides numerous positions phệ accommodate drivers of all sizes and includes 4-way power lumbar support.
- 2.0-liter turbocharged engine – With 252 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque, this engine turns the humble Accord into a potent sedan sure phệ please the most demanding enthusiast.
- Power moonroof – The power tilt and slide moonroof can be vented for a little more air or opened fully.
2021 Honda Accord Hybrid EX (Original starting price when new: $30,520)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid EX models for sale near you
The Accord Hybrid EX builds off the base Hybrid, adding a blind-spot monitor, a power moonroof, heated side mirrors, full LED headlights, and LED fog lights.
The Hybrid EX gains a 12-way power driver’s seat with 4-way power lumbar support, heated front seats, a 180-watt 8-speaker audio system, and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. SiriusXM satellite radio, HD radio, and a wireless charging pad are also included.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The Hybrid EX brings the kind of features one expects at this price. For the few thousand dollars over the base Accord Hybrid, we think it’s the better choice.
2021 Honda Accord EX-L (Original starting price when new: $31,290)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord EX-L models for sale near you
The EX-L adds more luxury features phệ the Accord LX, mirroring many of the Sport Special Edition’s equipment minus things like Sport pedals and paddle shifters.
The EX-L rides on 17-inch alloy wheels and adds a blind-spot monitoring system and Rear Seat Reminder.
Also included are full LED headlights, LED fog lights, the Smart Entry proximity key fob with remote start, power heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals, a power moonroof, courtesy lights, plus front and rear parking sensors.
The EX-L’s auto-dimming rearview mirror includes the Homelink remote garage door opener, while its 12-way power driver’s seat includes 2-position memory.
Leather trim covers the seats, steering wheel, and shift knob, while front-seat passengers enjoy heated seats and a 4-way power-adjustable passenger seat.
Music lovers will thrill phệ the 450-watt Premium audio system featuring 10-speakers and a powered subwoofer. The infotainment system upgrades phệ wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, adding HD radio, SiriusXM satellite radio, and a wireless charging pad.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The EX-L adds more luxury, safety, and comfort features. Its smaller 17-inch wheel and tire thiết đặt deliver a smoother ride than the Sport, while its Premium audio nâng cấp is sure phệ appeal phệ audiophiles who need their music loud and clear.
2021 Honda Accord EX-L includes:
- Driver’s seat memory – Remembers the position of the driver’s seat associated with the Smart Entry key fob.
- 4-way power passenger seat – Allows the passenger phệ find a more comfortable seating position.
- Premium audio – Delivers a powerful performance, with 10-speakers and a subwoofer driven by a 450-watt amp.
- Wireless charging pad – Allows a điện thoại thông minh phệ charge without the need for wires or an open USB charging port.
2021 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L (Original starting price when new: $32,890)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L models for sale near you
The Accord Hybrid EX-L combines the hybrid powertrain and instrumentation with the standard features of the gasoline-powered EX-L.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The Accord Hybrid EX-L caters phệ the same customer as the Accord EX-L, only with the bonus of being able phệ drive nearly 600 miles on a single tank of gas.
2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T (Original starting price when new: $36,900)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T models for sale near you
The Touring trim is the ultimate Accord. It offers all the features of the EX-L plus the 2.0-liter turbocharged engine and 10-speed transmission from the Sport 2.0T.
The Touring adds such exclusive upgrades phệ this mix as adaptive dampers, 19-inch machine-finished alloy wheels with gray inserts, low-speed braking control, and a head-up display.
Touring models include rain-sensing wipers, passenger side mirror reverse tilt-down feature, heated rear seats, heated and ventilated front seats, navigation, and a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Who is this trim màn chơi for? The Touring appeals phệ buyers less worried about cost and more interested in cutting-edge technology and comfort.
2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T includes:
- Head-up display – Projects pertinent information such as speed, turn-by-turn directions, and traffic sign recognition onto the windshield’s lower half, making it easier for the driver phệ see while keeping their eyes on the road.
- Low-speed brake control – Can detect objects in front or behind the Accord and apply the brakes when a collision is imminent.
- Rain-sensing wipers – Automatically activate when sensing mist, rain, or snow hitting the windshield.
- Adaptive dampers – Automatically adjust the shock absorbers phệ changing road surface conditions.
2021 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring (Original starting price when new: $36,440)
See today’s prices on 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring models for sale near you
Combines all the hybrid features from the Hybrid EX-L with all the standard equipment from the Touring 2.0T.