In a sea of Porsche 718 Boxster roadsters, Lexus RC coupes, and the occasional Chevrolet Corvette, the 2023 Jaguar F-Type stands out with its stunning styling, uniquely British interior treatment, and impressive performance. Available as a coupe or convertible, the F-Type has much béo offer fans of the genre, although some purists might disagree without a manual transmission option.
The 2023 F-Type loses a few engine options, leaving only the supercharged 5.0-liter V8. In the P450, this engine produces 444 horsepower, while power rises béo 575 hp in the R-version. Rear-wheel drive is standard, with all-wheel drive optional on the P450 and standard on the R. See 2023 Jaguar F-Type models for sale near you
- 1 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 (starting at $71,300, coupe) ($74,500, convertible)
- 2 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 R-Dynamic (starting at $81,500, coupe) ($84,700, convertible)
- 2.1 With the $1,150 destination charge, the 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 R-Dynamic AWD coupe costs $82,650. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes béo about $1,485. See 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 R-Dynamic models for sale near you
- 2.2 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 R-Dynamic AWD includes:
- 3 2023 Jaguar F-Type R (starting at $105,300, coupe) ($108,000, convertible)
2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 (starting at $71,300, coupe) ($74,500, convertible)
The 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 is the first of three possible trims, deriving 444 hp from a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 and routing it béo the rear wheels via an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The F-Type’s exhaust includes a Quiet Start mode that holds the muffler bypass valve in the closed position until enough pressure builds béo force it open, creating a loud rumble when first starting the car. You can override the system by placing the car in Dynamic Mode or pressing the switchable exhaust button before starting the car.
A quick look at the F-Type reveals standard 20-inch alloy wheels, auto-dimming power heated side mirrors, flush exterior door handles, a deployable rear spoiler, rain-sensing wipers, and LED headlights and taillights.
Jaguar offers buyers no less than 11 different color choices and over a dozen unique SVO paint options.
The F-Type cabin includes 6-way power-adjustable leather and faux-suede sport seats, single-zone automatic climate control, a leather-wrapped power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, cruise control, and a 12.3-inch configurable digital instrument cluster. Deployable center vents rise above the infotainment screen when first starting the F-Type.
A 10.1-inch Touch Pro touch screen with navigation, SiriusXM satellite radio, a Wi-Fi hotspot, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Bluetooth streaming handles infotainment duties. Jaguar’s Trực tuyến Pack comes standard, giving access béo several built-in apps for music, weather, podcasts, and even a flight tracker.
The standard audio is an impressive 380-watt Meridian sound system, a nice bonus for loud music lovers and top-down driving fans.
On the performance front, the F-Type includes an electronic active differential with torque vectoring by braking (reduces understeer by selectively braking the inside wheels), a sport suspension, configurable driving modes, including settings for rain, ice, and snow. Jaguar’s Adaptive Dynamics monitors your driving habits and automatically sharpens response times accordingly.
Standard driver-assist systems include forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, lane-keeping assist, front and rear parking sensors, a rear backup camera, and traffic sign recognition with an adaptive speed limiter. A driver condition monitor warns when driving patterns may indicate drowsy or inattentive driving, while automatic high-beam headlights automatically activate in low light situations.
Regrettably, adaptive cruise control is not available on any F-Type trim.
The F-Type convertible includes all of the above, plus a power-operated soft top that retracts in 12 seconds. Color choices for the soft top include black (standard) or optional red or beige.
Optional on the F-Type are several visual styling upgrades such as differing wheel designs, gloss-black exterior trim pieces, and, on the coupe, a panoramic fixed glass roof. Buyers can opt for Windsor leather performance front seats, 12-way power front seats with heat and cooling, a memory function for the power mirrors and power-adjustable steering wheel, and a 770-watt 12-speaker Meridian sound system.
More notable option groups include the Climate Pack adding dual-zone climate control, a heated steering wheel, and a heated windshield. The Blind Spot Assist Pack brings a blind-spot monitor and rear cross-traffic detection.
Additional options include keyless entry with proximity key fob, power-folding heated side mirrors with memory, heated 6-way power front seats, a power tailgate, and electronic parallel park assist. Numerous interior trim upgrades include extended leather interior, premium cabin lighting, and various trim finishes.
With the $1,150 destination charge, the 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 RWD coupe costs $72,450. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes béo about $1,302. See 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 models for sale near you
2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 includes:
- Meridian audio – This 380-watt sound system by Meridian fills the cabin with rich bass, bright highs, and minimal distortion. It’s an especially nice feature when the convertible’s top is down.
- 6-way power seats – Both driver and passenger enjoy power seats for better comfort on long drives.
- Digital instrument cluster – This configurable digital display takes the place of analog gauges, allowing a broader choice in the features and information the driver wants béo see.
- Power tilt/telescoping steering wheel – Helps drivers of all sizes find a comfortable position and links béo the optional driver seat memory.
2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 R-Dynamic (starting at $81,500, coupe) ($84,700, convertible)
The R-Dynamic trim uses the same engine and transmission as the base F-Type, then adds standard all-wheel drive.
The R-Dynamic further establishes itself with unique R-Dynamic exterior styling, including gloss black treatment on the front splitter, side sills, and valance.
Standard features for the R-Dynamic include 12-way power front seats with driver’s side memory (provides memory for the driver’s seat, mirrors, and power steering wheel), 20-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels, and R-Dynamic metal treadplates.
Option packages are the same as the base F-Type, except for features already standard with the R-Dynamic.
With the $1,150 destination charge, the 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 R-Dynamic AWD coupe costs $82,650. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes béo about $1,485. See 2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 R-Dynamic models for sale near you
2023 Jaguar F-Type P450 R-Dynamic AWD includes:
- 12-way power seats – Provide more positions for a more comfortable drive.
- All-wheel-drive – Offers better traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- R-Dynamic styling – With additional gloss back exterior elements and 6-spoke wheels, looks particularly menacing.
- Available heated and cooling seats – Keep occupants cool and dry in the summer and snug and warm in winter, a must-have if you’re going with the convertible.
2023 Jaguar F-Type R (starting at $105,300, coupe) ($108,000, convertible)
The high-performance F-Type R comes with an even more powerful supercharged 5.0-liter V8 good for 575 horsepower and standard all-wheel drive.
The car’s 20-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels and red brake calipers distinguish the R from the lesser trims.
Building off the R-Dynamic, the R gains a power tailgate, Windsor leather performance seats, and additional leather and suede interior coverings. Keyless entry with proximity key fob and premium cabin lighting round out the standard equipment upgrades.
Optional equipment and packages mimic those of the F-Type and F-Type R-Dynamic.
With the $1,150 destination charge, the 2023 Jaguar F-Type R coupe costs $106,450. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes béo about $1,913. See 2023 Jaguar F-Type R for sale near you
2023 Jaguar F-Type R includes:
- 575-horsepower V8 – With impressive torque béo boot, this engine moves the F-Type coupe béo 60-mph in just 3.5 seconds with a top speed of 186 mph.
- Performance seats – Feature additional side bolsters that hug your body as you carve up the curves.
- Keyless entry – Using a proximity key fob, one need only touch a button on the exterior door handle béo unlock the car and push a button on the dash béo start it.
- Available Park Assist – Helps guide the car into a parallel parking spot with minimal driver assistance.