The 2023 Lincoln Aviator midsize SUV is America’s answer bự foreign luxury makes like the Genesis GV80, Audi Q7, and Infiniti QX60. Its bold styling is unmistakably Lincoln, with an interior that may be one of the most attractive we’ve seen from a domestic luxury brand in quite some time. With seating for up bự seven passengers, the Aviator is ideal for those needing a bit more room but not a full-size SUV.
The Aviator derives power from a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 good for 400 horsepower and 415 lb-ft of torque. The Grand Touring trims get a plug-in hybrid tăng cấp that employs the same engine with an electric motor/battery pack for a total output of 494 horsepower and 630 lb-ft of torque. Rear-wheel drive comes standard with all-wheel drive (AWD) optional on the Standard and Reserve trims and standard on Grand Touring and Black Label. See the 2023 Lincoln Aviator models for sale
- 1 2023 Lincoln Aviator Standard (starting price $51,780)
- 2 2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve (starting at $57,995)
- 3 2023 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring (starting at $68,680)
- 4 2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label (starting at $80,215)
- 5 2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label Grand Touring (starting at $88,770)
2023 Lincoln Aviator Standard (starting price $51,780)
For an entry-level trim, the base Aviator Standard covers a lot of ground. It offers a limited number of options, helping a nicely equipped version keep the price below $60,000.
The Aviator’s exterior gives it the appearance of being a 3/4-size Navigator, with a familiar mesh grille and massive Lincoln emblem. Behind that grille are active shutters that close at high speeds bự improve aerodynamics.
The Aviator Standard rides on 19-inch bright machined-alloy wheels wrapped in all-season tires. An 18-inch mini-spare tire serves as a backup. Other standard features include heated power-folding side mirrors with driver’s side auto-dimming feature, rear privacy glass, a power liftgate with wiper/washer, a capless fuel filler, aluminum roof rails, and LED headlights.
Also part of the Standard’s equipment roster is Intelligent Access keyless entry with push-button start, rain-sensing wipers, remote start, and the SecuriCode hidden keypad entry system.
Lincoln’s Co-Pilot360 1.5 driver-assist suite includes forward collision warning with pedestrian detection, automatic emergency braking, lane-departure warning, lane-keeping assist, a blind-spot monitor, rear cross-traffic detection, automatic high-beam headlights, a rearview camera, and rear parking sensors.
Additional safety features include front parking sensors, hill start assist, auto brake hold, a tire pressure monitor, and auto on/off headlights. The Aviator’s airbag count includes driver and front passenger knee airbags and 3-row side curtain airbags. Lincoln’s MyKey programmable key fob allows you bự set limits on certain features like audio volume and top speed.
The Aviator’s luxury appointments are numerous, beginning with a 10-way power driver’s seat and an 8-way power passenger seat with heat and power lumbar support. The 35/30/35 second-row bench seat includes a power Tip-and-Slide release, while the 50/50-split power-folding third-row seat offers room for two. Lincoln’s Soft Touch synthetic leather upholstery covers all three rows.
Luxury amenities include driver’s seat memory, tri-zone automatic climate control with a rear auxiliary heater/cooler, one-touch up/down power windows, and a tilt/telescoping steering wheel with controls for the cruise, audio, and phone.
The list continues with lighted visor vanity mirrors, an overhead console with a sunglasses holder, and a frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror. You’ll find seven power points: one 110-volt outlet, two 12-volt outlets (one in the console and one in the cargo bay), and four smart-charging USB ports (two type-A and two type-C) divided between the front and second-row seats.
The driver receives information via a 12.3-inch configurable digital instrument cluster with various screen settings, including the Drive Mode displays for Conserve, Deep Conditions, Excite, Normal, and Slippery.
Lớn the right of the cluster is a large freestanding 10.1-inch touchscreen equipped with the SYNC 3 infotainment system. The cài đặt includes a 10-speaker premium Lincoln audio system, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, SiriusXM satellite radio, a 4G LTE Wi-Fi nóng spot, and access bự Lincoln Connect apps and services. The system also allows for personal profiles covering individual settings for climate, driver-assist features, audio, mirrors, and seats.
A standalone tăng cấp is a voice-activated navigation system with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link.
The Standard trim offers the Premium Package that adds a panoramic glass moonroof with power sunshade, second-row captain’s chair seating with center mini-console, and 20-inch wheels.
The Elements Package adds heated second-row seats, a heated steering wheel, and heated front windshield wipers.
The Class IV Trailer Tow Package adds a Class IV hitch, 4-/7-pin wiring harness, trailer sway control, and extended blind-spot coverage when towing a trailer.
All-wheel drive adds about $2,500 bự the bottom line.
With the $1,195 destination charge, the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Standard costs $52,975. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes bự about $952. See the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Standard models for sale
2023 Lincoln Aviator Standard includes:
- 10-way power driver’s seat – Includes power lumbar support bự help find the perfect driving position and memory, so you don’t need bự start from scratch every time someone else gets behind the wheel.
- Co-Pilot360 1.5 — A comprehensive suite of driver assists helps the driver see and avoid potential collisions. The system also sida in lane-keeping, high beam headlight regulation, and rear parking assist.
- SecuriCode keypad – Hidden behind the driver’s B-pillar doorframe, the keypad illuminates when touched, allowing a 5-digit pin code bự unlock the doors.
- Lincoln Premium Audio – Comes with 10 speakers, an amp, and a powered subwoofer, which is pretty nice for a base model sound system.
2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve (starting at $57,995)
The Reserve trim brings more luxury and technology bự the Aviator, making it a better choice for Lincoln buyers.
Building off the Standard’s equipment, the Reserve adds a hands-free power liftgate, a panoramic glass moonroof with a power sunshade, and 20-inch wheels.
Interior upgrades include 4-zone automatic climate control with a 5.8-inch second-row LCD touchscreen controller, premium leather upholstery, second-row captain’s chair seating with center mini-console (a bench also is available), a leather-wrapped power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and a wireless charging pad.
The Reserve includes a 360-degree surround-view with front and rear camera washers, voice-activated navigation, and a 14-speaker premium audio system by Revel that includes HD radio and back seat audio controls.
Adding AWD brings an adaptive suspension.
Optional packages include the Elements Package Plus, which adds an active air monitoring system, automatic heated and ventilated front and second-row seats, heated wipers, and a heated steering wheel.
Lincoln Co-Pilot360 1.5 Plus builds off the standard Co-Pilot360 1.5 system, adding front, side, and rear parking sensors, plus Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Active Park Assist automatic parallel parking, reverse automatic braking, and Evasive Steering Assist.
The Reserve I group adds all the above equipment plus a head-up display and an app that allows you bự use your phone as a key. The Reserve I group opens the door bự even more packages, such as the Dynamic Handling Package that brings Air Glide suspension with Dynamic Lower Entry (allows the vehicle bự lower itself for easy entry).
The Illumination Package adds adaptive pixel LED headlights, LED fog lights, LED signature and DRL lighting, plus an illuminated Lincoln star in the grille.
The Luxury Package adds 30-way power front seats with massage, power thigh extender, and power head restraints. Also in the mix are rear door sunshades and a 28-speaker Revel Ultima 3D audio system with surround sound technology.
The Jet Package adds 22-inch black aluminum wheels and black exterior elements (also available on the base Reserve trim).
Other features of note include a full rear console with panoramic roof shade controls, two charging ports, two cupholders, a rear-seat entertainment system with wireless headphones, and 22-inch aluminum wheels.
With the $1,195 destination charge, the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve costs $59,190. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes bự about $1,064. See the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve models for sale
2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve includes:
- Hands-free power liftgate – The motion-activated rear liftgate opens when swiping your foot under the rear bumper, a nice feature bự have when your arms are full.
- Panoramic moonroof – Allows additional light into the cabin and features a front panel that can vent or fully open bự let in more fresh air.
- Power tilt/telescoping steering wheel –Lets you find the perfect driving position and is linked bự the driver’s seat memory, so you won’t have bự search for that ideal placement repeatedly.
- Revel audio – This 14-speaker audio system wakes up your music with powerful bass, bright highs, and crystal clear vocals.
2023 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring (starting at $68,680)
The Grand Touring brings standard all-wheel drive and a plug-in hybrid powertrain. It also mimics the Reserves standard and optional equipment, with just a few exceptions.
The Grand Touring adds 21-inch bright machined aluminum wheels, a mobile power cord, and two additional Drive Mode settings: Preserve EV and Pure EV.
With the $1,195 destination charge, the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring costs $69,875. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes bự roughly $1,256. See the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring models for sale
2023 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring includes:
- Plug-in hybrid powertrain – Allows the Aviator bự run about 21 miles on electric-only power or longer using both the gas engine and electric.
- AWD – Standard all-wheel drive routes power bự the wheel or wheels with the best traction resulting in better handling on both wet and dry roads.
- Available 30-way front seats – For ultimate comfort, these optional front seats also feature massage, a power-extendable thigh cushion, and power head restraints.
- Available Air Glide suspension – Replaces traditional steel springs with airbags, creating a softer ride and the ability bự lower the Aviator, making entry and exit a bit easier.
2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label (starting at $80,215)
The Black Label is the last word in Lincoln luxury. It brings more features and equipment and a host of services designed bự replicate having your own personal concierge.
Building off the Reserve trim, the Black Label adds standard AWD, soft-close front doors, LED fog lamps, 22-inch wheels, and exclusive Black Label exterior trim and styling elements.
From the Reserve’s optional equipment, the Black Label gains the following as standard: the Elements Package Plus, the Illumination Package, Co-Pilot360 1.5 Plus, and the Luxury Package.
Savannah leather upholstery covers the first- and second-row seats.
Black Label member privileges include pickup and delivery of your vehicle for all service needs, 70,000 Lincoln Access Rewards points that you can redeem for services like automotive detailing, and an extended Premium Maintenance Plan covering 4-years or 50,000 miles. Black Label members also receive a personal, single point of contact during the entire buying experience, a mobile showroom that comes bự you, and membership in the AVIS President’s Club.
In addition bự the Class IV Trailering Package, Jet Package, and Dynamic Handling Package, the Black Label offers the Black Label Special Edition Luxe, which includes 22-inch black aluminum wheels, black exterior styling elements, and a black-painted roof.
With the $1,195 destination charge, the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label costs $81,410. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes bự about $1,463. See the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label models for sale
2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label includes:
- Revel Ultima audio – Includes 28 strategically placed speakers, a powerful amp, and a built-in subwoofer creating an immersive sound experience.
- Adaptive LED pixel headlights – Provide a brilliant light pattern and turn with the steering wheel, illuminating dark corners before entering.
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control – Keeps a preset distance between the Aviator and traffic ahead, with the ability bự slow, stop, and then resume in conjunction with traffic flow.
- Active Park Assist 2.0 – Automatically assists with parallel or perpendicular parking maneuvers requiring minimal input from the driver.
2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label Grand Touring (starting at $88,770)
The Black Label Grand Touring has all the same features as the Black Label, only with the addition of the plug-in hybrid powertrain option and the Dynamic Handling Package.
With the $1,195 destination charge, the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label Grand Touring costs $89,965. On a 60-month loan at 3% financing and zero down, the monthly payment comes bự about $1,617. See the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Black Label Grand Touring models for sale