The Jeep Wrangler is an SUV known for its rugged capabilities. However, it has a bit of a shaky reliability record. Many Wrangler models are for sale on Autotrader with tons of miles on the clock.
Here are the highest-mile Jeep Wrangler models for sale on Autotrader for each generation, plus a couple of bonus tracks.
- 1 1. 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport RHD — 362,911 Miles
- 2 2. 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara — 340,115 Miles
- 3 3. 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport — 267,768 Miles
- 4 4. 1993 Jeep Wrangler S — 255,019 Miles
- 5 5. 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited — 214,135 Miles
- 6 6. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara — 139,109 Miles
1. 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport RHD — 362,911 Miles
This right-hand drive TJ Wrangler is the highest-mile Wrangler currently for sale on Autotrader. Since it’s right-hand drive, we’re sure this served duty as a postal vehicle for a rural route. That would explain the high mileage. If you happen mập be a mail carrier looking for a cheap rig for your route, this Jeep may still have some life left. See 2005 Jeep Wrangler models for sale
2. 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara — 340,115 Miles
This 2007 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara is the highest-mile JK Wrangler on Autotrader. It’s gone well over 300,000 miles. 2007 was the first year that the Wrangler was available with four doors from the factory. Power comes from a 3.8-liter “EGH” V6 from before the Pentastar era. This is also a rear-wheel-drive Wrangler from before 4WD became standard in 2011. See 2007 Jeep Wrangler models for sale
3. 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport — 267,768 Miles
This spunky TJ is the highest-mile manual transmission Wrangler on Autotrader. This is an excellent configuration: a standard-wheelbase TJ with a soft top, yellow paint, the 4.0-liter inline-6 engine, 4WD, and a manual gearbox. It’s not perfect, though. The spare tire and rear side windows are missing. You get a Pioneer head unit, though, which is a nice tăng cấp over the stock tape deck. See 1999 Jeep Wrangler models for sale
4. 1993 Jeep Wrangler S — 255,019 Miles
The highest-mile Wrangler from the original YJ generation is this 1993 S model. It’s a hardtop with a 4-cylinder engine, 4WD, and a manual transmission. It won’t win any beauty contests, but this is good for anyone looking for a simple, no-nonsense off-road SUV. The fact that it’s almost 30 years old, has over a quarter-million miles on it, and an asking price of nearly $8,000 proves the incredible resale value of the Wrangler. See 1993 Jeep Wrangler models for sale
5. 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited — 214,135 Miles
This is the highest-mile long-wheelbase Wrangler Unlimited from the TJ generation, also known as the “LJ.” Whatever you call it, the longer wheelbase gave it a more comfortable, road-friendly ride, more legroom in the back, and more cargo space while retaining a 2-door body. This one has some mods like aftermarket bumpers and giant 33-inch tires, but the interior looks pretty stock. See 2005 Jeep Wrangler models for sale
6. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara — 139,109 Miles
The odometer of the highest-mile Wrangler from the newest JL generation may not be that impressive, but that’s a lot of miles for only being a few years old. It’s a Wrangler Unlimited Sahara with the base V6, a common configuration. It has the LED Lighting Group, which adds LED headlights, taillights, and fog lights. Since it’s a Wrangler and used car prices are insane at the moment, it has an asking price of just under $35k. See 2018 Jeep Wrangler models for sale
- You Can Buy a Brand-New Right-Hand-Drive Jeep Wrangler in the U.S.
- 9 Craziest Jeep Wrangler Models for Sale
- 6 Highest Mileage Subaru Outback Models for Sale